This blog is dedicated to a "dear" friend of mine. Though I have given them the benefit of the doubt numerous times, they never cease to amaze me. Possessing the audacity to endow me with the rapid hope loss that brought me to this point. Though i believe I loved you at one point and you, in your sick and twisted way probably still have love for me but "i hope this isn't love". Well it hurts so much, may i scream out loud? oh my gosh forbid, you could have left me out of your wicked intentions, hateful fools to see and i wish you had not been born, why'd we have to meet? So carry on with your cutting people down, he may fall in love as he falls to the ground. And you never seem to care what we feel inside, as long as no one gets near the safes that you hide. and i hope this isnt love. Last night i had the sweetest dream that you were nowhere near me, that you could not cut me, that you do not affect me, that i had my sanity, but that was just a dream.... that was just a dream. So go away why cant you leave me be, because i do not love your face, so back to your main city for it suits you so well. I think they are saving you a seat in hell. muhahahaha. but no, really.
props to joe purdy for writing such an amazing song! I know that ain't love.
So on a happier note, be thankful for the friends and family you do have that sorrounds you everyday and lifts you up in every way possible! Yay for the beautiful specail people in my life! TL fo life! BB I LOVE You more than anyone. my fam. Wam bam thank you mam.
Get it BOO!
Love Always,
LC
1 comment:
TL 4 LYFE!
But in all seriousness...I agree with what you said about that "Child of God..."
Post a Comment