Saturday, July 31, 2010
Last Night I had the DREAM
Last night I dreamed I was going to visit a friend in another state. Let's call this person G. And W was there which is weird because W, lives in detroit and I haven't seen him since high school , and A, was there who I have only met a couple times in passing. Moving on, when I arrived to see my friend in another state, I realized we were in the middle of a warzone with cops and vampires. . . So I suggested we hide out in this house. As we travelled through the house, cops and vampires were shooting at us. So after a few close calls I end up in the pantry while all of my friends somehow get a hold of guns and start shooting back. When it is all over We all make our way back to Michigan, bloody and confused. And g wanting to be with me which is awkward because he is w/c now. I don't think I've ever been happy to wake up from a dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment