I am having the hardest time understanding some peoples actions lately. It seems as if everyone forgot their manners. shame, shame, i know your name. Sometimes this comes from the regulars, you know those who have always turned their backs on you. But once in a while it comes from the ones you would never expect. This leads to what i am experiencing now, rapid hope loss inn those i adore most. well use to.
Its fine if you think our friendship has run its course, just dont come to me expecting some kind of remorse. Especially for you abandoning me. Well this is for all of those insidious people who wear the best facades at the best times. I'm refusing to be a victim of your snare, and im fighting back so beware. And im sure you know who you are because if you read the lyrics below, you'll think oh this describes me perfectly =]
Who's to know if your soul will fade at all, the one you sold to fool the world, you lost your self-esteem along the way.you're coming up with reasons, you're dragging it out, it's the changing of the seasons. I feel so raped. So follow me down. just fake it if you're out of direction, Fake it if you don't belong here, Fake it if you feel like affection. Woah you're such a _____ hypocrite
And you should know that the lies won't hide your flaws, No sense in hiding all of yours. You gave up on your dreams along the way
(Well guess what, you're not the only one)
I can fake with the best of anyone. I can fake with the best of em all. I can fake with the best of anyone. I can fake it all. Who's to know if your soul will fade at all. The one you sold to fool the world. You lost your self-esteem along the way
Fake it if you're out of direction. Fake it if you don't belong here. Fake it if you feel like infection. Woah you're such a _____ hypocrite...
(Well guess what, you're not the only one)
I can fake with the best of anyone. I can fake with the best of em all. I can fake with the best of anyone. I can fake it all. Who's to know if your soul will fade at all. The one you sold to fool the world. You lost your self-esteem along the way
Fake it if you're out of direction. Fake it if you don't belong here. Fake it if you feel like infection. Woah you're such a _____ hypocrite...
Good thing blood is thicker than water, te amo mi familia.
No comments:
Post a Comment